Breaking Long-awaited Image uploading feature now available on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 9,023
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends,

Unfortunately the image uploading feature has been removed. I knew it was coming some day but didn't knew this sooner.

XF team asked us to remove it as the developer was adding malicious buggy code through the add-on. They said it is not advisable to run this add-on any live website. They also suspected it can potentially break any forum. They also deleted all the add-ons by that developer and sent him for a permanent vacation.

Over all a bad purchase for me. Lost some $$ and got not even a mediocre product. More than losing the money i feel bad i have to takeaway a feature after giving. I need to be more choosy while adding anything to the forum now on.

EDIT:

Readded it again, let's make use of it till it stop working

Last edited:
Really Disappointed with Removal of Very Easy Process of Image Uploading.

Now Again We Have to Use Other Lengthy Process of Uploading Sites, They are taking more time to uploading heavy files, Imgur takes more time than Sites but gives without comprising images.

Really Sad for Bapun Bhai for lost some money for this Add on, Please take care next time bhai.

after this addition, removed Imgur bookmark from chrome, now again added bookmark of Imgur

A very sad development. Such a useful feature has been brought down by one malicious person. A deep shame. :verysad2:
Now Again We Have to Use Other Lengthy Process of Uploading Sites, They are taking more time to uploading heavy files, Imgur takes more time than Sites but gives without comprising images.
I use ImgBB. In my opinion it is the best service; it gives a number of codes to copy, and when you click an image, it loads without that (personally irritating) menu bar at the top with those options to view full-screen, etc.

A very sad development. Such a useful feature has been brought down by one malicious person. A deep shame. :verysad2:

I use ImgBB. In my opinion it is the best service; it gives a number of codes to copy, and when you click an image, it loads without that (personally irritating) menu bar at the top with those options to view full-screen, etc.

You are right bhai, but Team suggested to use Imgur Site to best Image Codes, ImgBB gives sponsor code

You are right bhai, but Team suggested to use Imgur Site to best Image Codes, ImgBB gives sponsor code
Not only that, i have seen ImgBB deleting images without our request after a year. Imgur keeps image links even after 5-7 years in tact. It is the biggest online image sharing site currently. If you remember 2005-10 TinyPic was such highly used then.

Today I was trying to upload image but shocked that image uploading feature is not there.
First I thought may be this is a problem of Firefox so again tried on Chrome.
Then now checked this thread, Sad to know that this feature is removed ☹️☹️

Really Missing this Useful and Easy Option.

Any Idea Bapun Bhai, When its going to available this again.

After lots lengthy process of Imgur upload.

Now Im using another easy method to post bunch of Images in ease.

• Uploading wanted Images to Twitter and Copy Pasting that Image link to our Insert Image Option.... :win: (y)
  • After that Deleting that post from Twitter :blush2:
Edited:

This is Called "JUGAAD"

Last edited:
So again Thanx to DreamDth Management & Bapun Bhai for Re-Adding this Feature.

This Feature will Help Utmost Not only to us but Many Newbies & Recently Joined Members of this Forum. 💜👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock