how to search Thanthi TV

RE: Thanthi TV

Do you mean to watch thanthi tv :huh

To watch the channel goto channel no. 503 (NDTV 24x7) and press red button on remote.

mmadhankumar said:
Do you mean to watch thanthi tv :huh

To watch the channel goto channel no. 503 (NDTV 24x7) and press red button on remote.
madhan bro, still it is in active mode only. I heard that thanthi tv has been moved to main channel lists:huh

nskaran said:
madhan bro, still it is in active mode only. I heard that thanthi tv has been moved to main channel lists:huh

not yet bro. They didnt had the lcn to fit this channel. Maybe now (after lcn reshuffle) they will move it i think

when i spoke to CC about thanthi tv in fullscreen he said firmly that there is no thanthi tv now sir on TS.but i argued with him that i have seen one week before in active channel like mode from NDTV 24x7 channel.ts makes weird choices when it comes to channel addition.recent addition food channel in bith hd & sd is total waste.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock