Hungama Tv Will also removed from Super Gold Pack and Other channel will replaced

• Thread starter Preet
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 6,658
Pogo is showing Chotta Bhem all time now.

ssparikshya said:
Hangama is From Walt Disney Group , the Most Wanted player of toon history.

Toon Diseny was better was better one, after they replaced that with Disney xD that went crap...!!

No such issue for me as i have never tuned to these kids channels.

dreamdth said:
ssparikshya said:

Toon Diseny was better was better one, after they replaced that with Disney xD that went crap...!!

Toon Disney Was Showing Classic Cartoons but XD is Showing good high quality shows and
Power Rangers Series is popular

But For your kind info , jetex was Replaced by Xd not Toon Disney
its Removed Permanently..

ssparikshya said:
dreamdth said:
ssparikshya said:

Toon Disney Was Showing Classic Cartoons but XD is Showing good high quality shows and
Power Rangers Series is popular

But For your kind info , jetex was Replaced by Xd not Toon Disney
its Removed Permanently..

You must be a kid, because the best cartoon shows ever was in 80-90's..!! Toon Disney and Jetix was part time channels, to show old classic cartoons they were changing the names and in Jetix they were showing action cartoons. It was not replaced till last, i guess you never saw the channel. New kids may not like those shows but those were the best cartoon shows ever. BTW its Jetix, not Jetex. :p

Now Kids channel is changed on super gold pack

KIDS

1-CARTOON NETWORK
2-Discovery Kids
3-nickelodeon
4-Sonic

This is showing on videocon website.

http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/super_gold_pack.aspx

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock