Hunted ST2 C band @88°e using 5 feet prime focus dish

Bapun Raz said:
Good work bro!
Thanks bapun raj....I think there is reputation button which most of people forget to use in my case other wise people here get reputation for even in cut copy sort of job.....

I've added rep points as an appriciation for your work. Its not that we are not giving reps but on mobile reputation is not available, mainly in app. So didn't gave. Surely we are grateful to have trackers like you on the forum. :)

Bapun Raz said:
I've added rep points as an appriciation for your work. Its not that we are not giving reps but on mobile reputation is not available, mainly in app. So didn't gave. Surely we are grateful to have trackers like you on the forum. :)
I am not raising any finger on you but surely people are biased here....

freedishlover said:
I am not raising any finger on you but surely people are biased here....

I am not advocating anyone here but they are quite friendly and appriciate others work. May be your work got missed sometimes, but surely no such feelings we have. Surely i am not like that. You may have felt so for me i think, because i not only didn't repped you but also to anyone. I stopped repping because i use likes mostly and lack support of it in mobiles.

Since you quoted my post while replying i have taken it to me!

Bapun Raz said:
I am not advocating anyone here but they are quite friendly and appriciate others work. May be your work got missed sometimes, but surely no such feelings we have. Surely i am not like that. You may have felt so for me i think, because i not only didn't repped you but also to anyone. I stopped repping because i use likes mostly and lack support of it in mobiles.

Since you quoted my post while replying i have taken it to me!
No bro...it wasn't for you most importantly I don't work for like and reps...my greed is to hunt new sat not to win reps here...by the ways sorry to all if I hurt someone here...

freedishlover said:
Thanks bapun raj....I think there is reputation button which most of people forget to use in my case other wise people here get reputation for even in cut copy sort of job.....

Am I not repping u, constantly :eek :huh :skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock