i am a user of rest of india customer can i take south india package

• Thread starter Thread starter bodoland1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 3,476
It is possible through online. Just try to change your pack and you will get an option to select South as well as ROI packs as shown below in my self care account.

e565d177be9d5fbb4f8f4247ff5ab3f5.jpg

ed5be8b56baab44b4ab86f1b0edca6c1.jpg

you can opt for ROI if you are in South Region and vice versa.. no issue in Airtel D2h but in Videocond2h,, you can not opt.

bodoland1 said:
I am a user of rest of India customer can I take south India package

yes bro you can take south value sports pack through web account. I am take this pack.

ashitdongre said:
yes bro you can take south value sports pack through web account. I am take this pack.

Is it for 6 month or 1 month

South value sports anyone conform plz

mnaseer999 said:
you can opt for ROI if you are in South Region and vice versa.. no issue in Airtel D2h but in Videocond2h,, you can not opt.

not in d2h...but one guy in this forum for many times saying that it was also possible in d2h

jay kumar said:
not in d2h...but one guy in this forum for many times saying that it was also possible in d2h

that guy is more intelligent than u so stop targeting that guy as that guy has given the proof to sadiq bro that in d2h one can take south packs.

Prateek Marwadi said:
that guy is more intelligent than u so stop targeting that guy as that guy has given the proof to sadiq bro that in d2h one can take south packs.

why u r quoting my post unneccessirily????

iam not sure about his name....but that guy always used to tell!!!

Back
Top Bottom