i am getting channel no 1000 to 1011

• Thread starter tkas88
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 4,542
Sadiq said:
Go to imgur.com and upload your images. Once the image uploaded and displayed, in the right hand side copy the BB forum link and post the link as it is.

removed 3D channel means....they are going to add 1 HD channel soon....like they did while adding SWP HD channel
Also now they have removed dolby feed from star movies hd and movies now hd...

this timr it will be Pix HD addition i think...

nanduking2 said:
removed 3D channel means....they are going to add 1 HD channel soon....like they did while adding SWP HD channel

this timr it will be Pix HD addition i think...

You are right....

nanduking2 said:
Also now they have removed dolby feed from star movies hd and movies now hd...

:huh Did they remove it permanently??

Or temporary??

dolby feeds, i think temporarily removed...its available on hindi gec, hindi movies, sports HD channels...means they will add back

For all the hd channels that undergone tp change are not having Dolby Surround Sound. I checked sun hd and it is also not having Dolby Surround Sound...

DD Sound on Sun channels NOT availiable. HD channels on Favourites Scroll are listed from 1001 onwards,but not functional especially Sun Music HD,you cannot get picture when u set it to favourites,it shows Signal Not Availiable . Info on SM SD correct but SM HD is wrong:wall . Could it be all HD channels will be from 1001 onwards?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock