I am innocent: Nila

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 824

BaLaG

Reaction score
Nila aka Meera Chopra has denied any link with the suicide of a woman in Gurgaon and said the police had no proof at all about her alleged role in the case. She said this after appearing in person before the Gurgaon police.

The deceased, Ruchi Bhuttan was found dead under mysterious circumstances at her posh house. While Ruchi's in-laws claimed it was suicide, her relatives suspected foul play and blamed her husband Sumit Bhuttan. Apparently, Sumit has an extra marital relationship with Meera Chopra, who is known in Kollywood as Nila.

"I have no connection with the incident. My career is on a roller-coaster ride ever since my name was dragged into the case. I could not sign the contract for Ram Gopal Verma's next film Department, as that would have meant traveling overseas - which is not possible in the present situation," said Meera.

"I used to know Sumit eight years ago. But, I did not have any ongoing relationship with him," said Meera, alleging that the charges against her were fabricated. Meera submitted her phone to the police for examination.

Read more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock