I am watching HD channels on 14inch color tv with HD+ stb { proof attached }

balayanka3

Reaction score
recently I upgraded to HD service. and some people says HD channels not working on small size color TV's.but I able to watch star sports HD 1,2,3,Sony six HD,ten HD and etc.and even I am testing with this Tamil nadu government free televisions.

RE: I am watching HD channels on 14inch color tv with HD+ stb

good bro :) enjoy HD channels :)

Darn man! Those channels will obviously work on a TV, regardless of its size.

But the thing is its actually meaningless to watch HD channels on that TV. I mean what's the resolution of that TV? I am quite sure HD and SD channels will look exactly same on that, so there's actually no point paying for HD channels.

I had a 26" 720p TV when I first got ADTV, then after seeing many comments that 1080i should be watched at a better resolution TV I ditched it :)

Please don't take this comment in any other way, but I just thought about saying.

balayanka3 said:
recently I upgraded to HD service. and some people says HD channels not working on small size color TV's.but I able to watch star sports HD 1,2,3,Sony six HD,ten HD and etc.and even I am testing with this Tamil nadu government free televisions.

This tvs best dth ADTV

bros I am not talking about SCREEN RESOLUTIONS & PICTURE QUALITY. cc told me HD channels not working on your tv and the HD channels screen will be blank.but I able to watch HD channels. that's why I am posting.

I don't have money to buying a new TV.because I am not a rich person.so please try to understand me.and close this thread.sorry guys.

balayanka3 said:
bros I am not talk about SCREEN RESOLUTIONS & PICTURE QUALITY. cc told me HD channels not working on your tv.and HD channels screen will be blank.but I am getting the HD channels. that's why I am posting.

I don't have money to buying a new TV.because I am not a rich person.so please try to understand me.and close this thread.sorry guys.

bro,no need to say sorry,because u have posted good post :clap:clap & yes bro,airtel & reliance both stb working in normal tv & i also try my reliance dth in normal tv:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock