Good News I become a father

Thank You All Buddies for You Kind Wishes. My Prince getting more and more blessing.. :love: 😘

@Dipjyoti Roy Bro
Congratulations on Baby Rajkumar! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Did it really took you 5 days to found out?:tongue2: Meanwhile give love to the baby from Uncle DJ. πŸŽˆπŸ¦„:kiss2:

Im busy in family, travelling. Now Onwards Im Free, So Shared Today.

@somnath chakraborty
@RajKumar bro meanwhile we need treat from you in this celebration on food talks thread :lol: ;)

off course bhai,
Really I came to Shop a lot tension. Now it gone @RajKumar Bro πŸ‘

Happy for that bro
Where should i come to collect Barfi/Pehda ? ;)

wohi apni haveli pe
We go to Telangana πŸ‘

Back to mumbai yesterday bro

What a Coincidence.... .Exactly not on World Fathers Day but before Official Fathers Day Your World is blessed with Baby Rajkumar πŸ˜‰ WoW.
Heartiest Congratulations @RajKumar Anna for this lifetime of happiness, laughter and joy.
Wishing you all the best in this exciting New stage of your life with your New Baby.
Praying for your Little Prince regarding many years of good health, love, and happiness.
Enjoy Your New Little Bundle of Joy....πŸ˜€πŸ’œπŸŽπŸ‘

What a Coincidence.... .Exactly not on World Fathers Day but before Official Fathers Day Your World is blessed with Baby Rajkumar πŸ˜‰ WoW.
Heartiest Congratulations @RajKumar Anna for this lifetime of happiness, laughter and joy.
Wishing you all the best in this exciting New stage of your life with your New Baby.
Praying for your Little Prince regarding many years of good health, love, and happiness.
Enjoy Your New Little Bundle of Joy....πŸ˜€πŸ’œπŸŽπŸ‘

Exactly on Father's Day, I Met My Father Took I Photo and Seen My Prince on Father's Day Took a Photo and Updated on WhatsApp Status on Father's Day.

So Double Celebration on this Father's Day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock