"i Love" is now Gujarati Movies Channel

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,489
Which channels are mostly viewed in Gujrat?
Old Barc trp
y1aKQCZ.jpg

Latest TRP (last week)
VaE00M1.jpg

News channel data
Ds8H19b.jpg

s60n2Nt.jpg

The main difference being that earlier Gujarati channels were being considered, whereas since 2021 channels of any language viewed in Gujarat are considered, and obviously the latter (all Hindi channels) is much bigger than the former — unlike Punjabi, another smaller state, where Punjabi channels are viewed more.

The main difference being that earlier Gujarati channels were being considered, whereas since 2021 channels of any language viewed in Gujarat are considered, and obviously the latter (all Hindi channels) is much bigger than the former — unlike Punjabi, another smaller state, where Punjabi channels are viewed more.
Yes yes aware of that
But Still overall.. Not even 1 gujrati channel in top 5 in gujrat 🥲🥲
And only 1 gec and 1 movie channel rest all news and business

Instead of new method they have to back to old method by language wise.

If broadcast participate in E - Auction then will see gujrati tv channels in DDFD and grow the gujrati regional market same as bhojpuri.

Laxmi Tv Gujrati
Aastha Gujrati
I love (Pen Studio)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock