i want a-la-carte pack, but how?

• Thread starter Thread starter vostro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 1,676

vostro

Reaction score
EDIT: this issue has been resolved! thanks for support!
=====

this is in reference to my other thread Link Removed

In short:
i am still not having my chosen a-la-carte channels on my tv, hard refresh option on website showing an error, what to do now?

In long:
i sent an email to airtel for a-la-carte pack, i got the following reply:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding activation of A-La-Carte package for your Airtel DigitalTV account Customer ID - 3017898967.

We would like to inform you that, we have successfully changed your existing base package to the desired a-la-carte package.

We hope that this response has addressed your request suitably.

Warm Regards,

Rohit
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

it has been 2 days since i got this message, but on tv i am still able to see the channels from my old pack (which was economy one, and which i got free as a new subscriber).

kindly check out these screenshots, to understand what i m really facing:

in this image, i don't understand what the "additional channels:151.00" is for. i do not want additional channels, but only my chose a-la-carte pack channels.
-- image removed to save my personal details -- :)

in this image, an error is shown, i keep getting whenever i try to do hard refresh, i think after hr my a-la-carte pack will eventually show up on my tv.
image.jpg

thanks for support!
- Aditya

Bro Please remove the Customer ID mentioned by you (put stars in that place) Sharing personal details not allowed...

You need to keep your STB ON and ask customer care to do a hard reset. Or sms HR to 54325. Always keep STB On when changing package. The images you have posted are not working, but additional channel charges in alacarte pack are not actually debited if it's below 150. It's a bug on Airtel website which add the FTA 172 with the 150 free topups. Just make sure your DBR: daily burn rate is Rs.5.73/day. And Yeah remove personal from your post as it can be misused.

Back
Top Bottom