Discussion I want install Free to Air Dish

Can I use sundirect position to get DDFD channels without disturbing ?

Yes, In DD FD you will get Hindi movies channels like B4u movies,B4u kadak,ABZY Dhakad,ABZY cool,Cinema tv,Maha movie,Manoranjan tv,Hindi Music channels B4u music,Showbox,Hindi News channels News24,India news,Republic bharat,Tv9 Bharatvarsh,Surya samachar ,which is not available in SUN DIRECT

It is better to go for MPEG4 set top box where you will get DD National and DD News in HD format. You will also get some devotional channels which are available in MPEG4 format only.

My view is that it is not worth spending Rs1400-1600 for MPEG box,MPEG 2 box is costing Rs 500-600 only and we get almost 95 percent of channels in that box

It is better to go for MPEG4 set top box where you will get DD National and DD News in HD format. You will also get some devotional channels which are available in MPEG4 format only.
Pls provide which brand name mpeg4 box

Basic mpeg4 box should be a balance between money and mpeg2/4 with reason below -
There are possibilities that someone who wants free channels will think of installing 4-5-6 feet c band dish and try catch some more fta channels when he reads though more content of dreamdth!

Orginal poster asked about Islamic channels also. So he may be interested in IS20 and IS17..

My view is that it is not worth spending Rs1400-1600 for MPEG box,MPEG 2 box is costing Rs 500-600 only and we get almost 95 percent of channels in that box

Basic mpeg4 box should be a balance between money and mpeg2/4 with reason below -
There are possibilities that someone who wants free channels will think of installing 4-5-6 feet c band dish and try catch some more fta channels when he reads though more content of dreamdth!

Orginal poster asked about Islamic channels also. So he may be interested in IS20 and IS17..
Can get I FTA Islamic channel with MPEG 4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock