Ibaadat added on lcn 181

Munsif TV in Tata Sky also showing live Namaz from Makkah. Tata is a good choice for Muslim community compared to other DTH providers

Why this channel is not available for me? I have Annual Mega HD plan and this channel is not categorized as Specials, then why is it not available for me? Its showing not subscribed.

I talked to TS CC and they told me there is no such channel available at LCN 181. They told me to switch to channel 183 for Actve Devotion which contains Ibaadat service.

Ibaadat channel is bundled with actve devotion ao you need to subscribe that :tup

^^ Actve Devotion is already working for me as a part of Annual Mega HD plan but the Ibaadat channel at LCN 181 is not working.

^^ I contacted CC twice and both times the CC told me to watch Ibaadat using Actve Devotion service. They are not aware of the separate Ibaadat channel at LCN 181.

Are there any chances TS to include in near future on their platform ?
Makkah Madina 24x7
Madani Channel
ARY Qtv
Ummah Channel

by the way Makkah Live is also available on IPTV ;)

uxpq3yy.png

hKRyO1n.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock