IBC 24 Moved to Channel Active, Darshan 24 and Aaseervatham moved to Darshan Active

no, infact i want 12 to 15 good hindi religious chs on every dth platform

when we can have so many new chs, music chs, movie chs then why not have good religious channels too

dino29 said:

when we can have so many new chs, music chs, movie chs then why not have good religious channels too

4-5 channels are in ough to watch not 15
everybody not want so many bhakti channels
and nobody asked ur suggetion dino29

Vismay554 said:
dino29 said:

this is a forum and i am free to give an opinion brother. i could say the same to u that noone told u to tell ho many religious chs we want

60 + old people only watch bajans.they started early morning 4am to 9 am.then evening 6 to 9 pm.no more entertainment.
what we do!!!

dino29 said:
Vismay554 said:
dino29 said:

this is a forum and i am free to give an opinion brother. i could say the same to u that noone told u to tell ho many religious chs we want

i dont know why u have problem with other member if nobody ask ur suggestion so why u suggest them

people said:
60 + old people only watch bajans.they started early morning 4am to 9 am.then evening 6 to 9 pm.no more entertainment.
what we do!!!

its just the wrong way to think, if u do not remember god and do not watch religious programmes being a youngster then that is so wrong and nothing to feel proud about. seeing good religious programmes infact gives u lot more peace and all the violence we see around the world is bcoz of all the wrong things we see and the flesh of animals we eat. do u mean to say one can watch all vulgar content on tv but when it comes to god, u say that it is waste of time

i am practical,when one respect others and others thoughts.he could be a good man.good people don't depends god for all time.don't waste your valuable life with watching devotional channels.

* sorry brother i am vegetarian

Please avoid personal abusive comments and views.

MOD, time to CLOSE this.

dino29 said:
people said:
what we do!!!

its just the wrong way to think, if u do not remember god and do not watch religious programmes being a youngster then that is so wrong and nothing to feel proud about. seeing good religious programmes infact gives u lot more peace and all the violence we see around the world is bcoz of all the wrong things we see and the flesh of animals we eat. do u mean to say one can watch all vulgar content on tv but when it comes to god, u say that it is waste of time
This is most id*otic and and absurd comment.
I am not a vegetarian and watch all vulgar content?So i make violence?:angry:angry

Vismay554 said:
dino29 said:
Vismay554 said:
dino29 said:

i dont know why u have problem with other member if nobody ask ur suggestion so why u suggest them

Brother, nobody will ask suggesstion. But we can post our sugesstion as you did by saying to move few bakthi channel to active mode and as dino said to have 15 bakthi channels.. It depens on the person's view. We are just discussing and it is not meaning that D2H will obey to us. So, we have freedom to discuss everything... Please don't comment asking any member like why are you posting this suggession.. He is a member and he can post his view and you can also post and you are most welcome..

dino29 said:
people said:
what we do!!!

people said:
i am practical,when one respect others and others thoughts.he could be a good man.good people don't depends god for all time.don't waste your valuable life with watching devotional channels.

* sorry brother i am vegetarian

Guys, please, better we are not entering into personal belives... Please avoid this kind of discussion furtehr..

For the information of all, the original thread is to inform the members that IBC24 is moved to active mode..

MODs, since this is just a information thread and sufficiant information is already given to the members, I think we can close the thread.. Please act accordingly if you feel the same..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock