Breaking IBF Moves SC Against Bombay HC Verdict on NTO 2.0

So tomorrow supreme court will hear from TRAI and adjourn to next date.. that's it!!

Reducing MRP cap, introducing twin conditions to discourage 'unfair bundling: TRAI to SC

Reducing MRP cap to Rs 12 and introducing twin conditions in the new tariff order (NTO) 2.0 will ensure 'fair bundling' and discourage 'unfair bundling', the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has said in its counter-affidavit to the Supreme Court.

It has been filed in response to the petition filed by Indian Broadcasting and Digital Foundation (IBDF) against the Bombay High Court order upholding NTO 2.0, except the 2nd Twin Condition which was struck down, and the TRAI's power to fix tariff in the larger public interest.

Broadcasters Expect No Stay From Supreme Court

In That Case RIO Should Be Published

So tomorrow supreme court will hear from TRAI and adjourn to next date.. that's it!!
Delay nto 2.0.tomorrow pls launch new order nto 2.0. Supreme court judgement.pls save consumer monthly bill payment..pls channels prices reduce maximum 12rs launch date order tomorrow final date order pls

If SC doesn't give a stay tomorrow. Wouldn't broadcaster have to release bouquet? I don't get how they are getting away by not following new rules. They can't do that without a stay order. Since TRAI didn't took any action. We can see whose side they are on.

If SC doesn't give a stay tomorrow. Wouldn't broadcaster have to release bouquet? I don't get how they are getting away by not following new rules. They can't do that without a stay order. Since TRAI didn't took any action. We can see whose side they are on.

Just Checked With Zee Guy,

If No Stay, They Will Have To Publish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock