ICC world cup 2015 in tamil

Is it 120 rupees for Star Sports 3? In which DTH?

swcptb said:
Same is applicable for non-hindi speaking people during IPL from Sony network

thats wat i m saying. sony max is a hindi movie channel n movie lovers have been deprived on those days.
n sony max can b viewed by non- hindi viewer as it is available in almost all the south packs of each n every dth.

sathishbabu4u said:
Regional languages TV channels are not free. All channels are Pay channels.

yes bro. i know it bro. but mine question was for hindi matches as v r paying extra for hindi cricket matches as these r not in our minimum base packs.

ok. let me once again clear my point of view.

as v all know:
cricket wc matches have been airing on 6 languages.
so tamil kannada malayalam n bengali viewers have been watching these matches for free on some regional channels as these regional channels r a part of base packs.

but for hindi people like me who can understand hindi n english both, wanted these matches to b watched by us.

but we r paying a huge amount for that, e.g.:

adtv = ss 1 2 3 4 = 45rs. each
adtv = ss 1 +2+3+4 = 60rs/ month

the same is the case with d2h.

ss2+ss3 = 34+40 = 74rs

i paid 74rs bro this month n i ll pay for the next month also.
so = 74*2 = 148rs bro

it depends on the package / DTH u chosed.
If you don't want to spend more cost, go and watch the match in vijay. Any way the score boards in english (not like in hindi in SS2 and SS3). No one other than Hindi ppl can able to watch SS2 and SS3 as scoreboards /names are in hindi.

sathishbabu4u said:
it depends on the package / DTH u chosed.
If you don't want to spend more cost, go and watch the match in vijay. Any way the score boards in english (not like in hindi in SS2 and SS3). No one other than Hindi ppl can able to watch SS2 and SS3 as scoreboards /names are in hindi.

actually bro. the news came late. i paid 2 adtv in the month of december just b4 india australia test series took place, a huge amount i.e. 200rs. for 4 months for all the star sports channels i.e. ss 1 2 3 4.

in my den network - i paid 70rs only for two months i.e. for the entire world cup, for star sports 1 2 3.

so bro, atleast u people can watch the matches in ur own regional language but that we cud not.

i m happy that atleast most people of india can enjoy it for free.

Prateek Marwadi said:
did i say ss3?

ss2 + ss3 = more than 120rs for two months

Prateek Marwadi said:
ok. let me once again clear my point of view.

as v all know:
cricket wc matches have been airing on 6 languages.
so tamil kannada malayalam n bengali viewers have been watching these matches for free on some regional channels as these regional channels r a part of base packs.

but for hindi people like me who can understand hindi n english both, wanted these matches to b watched by us.

but we r paying a huge amount for that, e.g.:

adtv = ss 1 2 3 4 = 45rs. each
adtv = ss 1 +2+3+4 = 60rs/ month

the same is the case with d2h.

ss2+ss3 = 34+40 = 74rs

i paid 74rs bro this month n i ll pay for the next month also.
so = 74*2 = 148rs bro

Regional channels are not airing all channels. Whatever the matches being shown in SS1/SS3 alone been shown in regional channels.

So, you should consider the price of SS3 alone to compare against regional channels. So the price is Rs.45 per month maximum. But yes I agree that south users are enjoying as part of base pack itself and ROI users are paying for SS3.

Sadiq said:
Regional channels are not airing all channels. Whatever the matches being shown in SS1/SS3 alone been shown in regional channels.

So, you should consider the price of SS3 alone to compare against regional channels. So the price is Rs.45 per month maximum. But yes I agree that south users are enjoying as part of base pack itself and ROI users are paying for SS3.

thanks sadiq bro 4 explaining it in a much better way.
but to b very honest quality of commentary is not as good as it was in india vs australia test series.

also the pq of all ss channels r not as good as it used to b.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock