• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Breaking 'If I hit Aishwarya she wouldn't have survived'

Jas

Banned
Reaction score
An old interview of Salman Khan is going viral in
In the video, the actor was asked by the journalist if he had hit a woman (Aishwarya). Salman Khan answered, " Yeah, now that woman has said that I have. I mean there was a journalist Prabhu Chawla who asked me this long time ago, so I just banged the table he got startled, the table really broke. I mean, if I hit somebody, it's obviously a fight, I am going to be angry. I am going to whack and give it my best shot. I don't think she would've survived it."
SourceVideo of Salman Khan saying 'If I hit Aishwarya she wouldn't have survived' is viral amidst Me Too movement

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX2 to Qurbani this Friday to mark 40 years of the super hit film DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Network18 Q1 FY 21 net loss at Rs 60.6 crore with ad-revenues hit sharply DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
yashwanth05852 HIT hindi remake | Rajkumar rao, Dil raju Bollywood 2
DreamDTH.com Article New TV license applications for permission hit 15 month low in Q1 FY 21: I&B Ministry TV Channels News 0
DreamDTH.com Article India to hit peak of 2.6 lakh active cases on July 15 – Times Fact India Outbreak Report July Projections DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article A Hit debut for Zee Picchar as the No. 2 movie channel in Karnataka DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Picchar is here to give its viewers a ‘Hit Dinada Feeling’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive Super Hit TV, Sahara News Network Will Be Removed Airtel Digital TV 16
Prithi Deb HIT - The First Case | Vishwak Sen, Ruhani Sharma South Indian Films 26
Basil Article Dish TV subscription revenue hit in Q1 FY 19-20 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Rajpatil98 How dangal TV hit the viewership sweet spot TV Channels News 28
abhishek Awara Paagal Deewane's sequel to hit the floors soon Bollywood 0
R Anu Malik composes next hit on Spices and Secrets with Zarine Khan on Living Foodz TV Shows & Programs 1
R James Murdoch expects Star’s entertainment biz to take a hit, sports to hold strong TV Channels News 0
Thakur Comedy Central amplifies its New year line-up with Mega-hit flicks and new shows TV Shows & Programs 0
Saj 007 Malayalam Films Which Are Expected To Hit The Theatres As Christmas Releases! South Indian Films 0
Saj 007 Pulimurugan Box Office Success: 6 Factors Which Made The Movie A Massive Hit Among... South Indian Films 0
R 3 major movies to hit the screens for Deepavali South Indian Films 0
R 'Kabali' Box Office Collection: Rajinikanth Starrer Declared A Big Hit South Indian Films 2
Chezhiyan Top 10 Horror-Comedy Hit Films In Tamil Cinema South Indian Films 0
R ‘Golmaal 4’ to hit screens during Diwali 2017 Bollywood 3
R Salman Khan’s Sultan is a hit in Pakistan, even before its release Bollywood 4
SarfaRaZ Zindagi To Premiere Turkish Blockbuster Global Hit "Fatmagul" On 30th June TV Shows & Programs 6
R Sarabhai vs Sarabhai likely to hit small screen again TV Shows & Programs 6
Shiva mahesh Hit Telugu films 2016 South Indian Films 4