• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,240
They are almost out of business in the DTH area. Then how 4K?

Thanks for exclusive ss @ Bapun Raz bro :clap :clap :luv :luv :tup :tup

RDTV Logo & this dish,lnb looks like same :sp :sp

rdtv_5.jpg

rdtv_2.jpg

Sai Laxman said:
with 12 HD channels HD stb itself thinkble .. How abt 4K :s ..

they need to invest more money on hd but on 4k there is less content so they can earn more with less investment. hope you understand it now.

jay vithlani said:
they need to invest more money on hd but on 4k there is less content so they can earn more with less investment. hope you understand it now.

My doubt not abt investing in 4K Tech. But i am telling they have to invest more money in Tp's for hd channels .. They should atleast 45+ hd channels to survive in dth industry and somewhat SD Channels too without this very tough .. Before investing in 4K ..

Just Told my opinion .. If Any of the RDTV using bros hurted by comment means Sorry Apologize [emoji120] ..

Sai Laxman said:
Just Told my opinion .. If Any of the RDTV using bros hurted by comment means Sorry Apologize [emoji120] ..

No hurt bro,but now a days rdtv also add the channels monthly wise but south dth only not add the channels :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock