Article IN10 Media introduces Apna EPIC Value Pack

please provide detail, which are channel available on DTH/MSO platform?

what is news ishara and gubbare coming to DTH

Nope. They are all going to turn into a Pay channel. EPIC and Filmachi are already pay. Showbox must be already notified as a pay channel.
so going by Rs2/month.

we can expect al-a carte price of
Ishara Tv and gubbare would be 0.5/50 paisa .

so going by Rs2/month.

we can expect al-a carte price of
Ishara Tv and gubbare would be 0.5/50 paisa .

They followed NTO 2.0 in April RIO and will have to do it once again or I don't think TRAI will allow change of nature.

Going by the twin rules

a) The sum of the a-la-carte rates of the pay channels (MRP)forming part of a bouquet shall in no case exceed one and half times the rate of the bouquet of which such pay channels are a part; and
b) The a-la-carte rates of each pay channel (MRP), forming part of a bouquet, shall in no case exceed three times the average rate of a pay channel of the bouquet of which such pay channel is a part.

A-la-carte rate sum of the 5 channels won't be above Rs 3. But the rate of Epic TV can't be higher than Rs 1.8 as it is currently Rs 2.

My bet would be Epic TV Rs 1.8, Filmachi/Showbox/Gubbare/Ishara TV at Rs 0.3 each. (Could be some other combination as well)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock