Discussion IND v/s SA Graphics & Resolution on Sony Ten1 and Ten3

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 16,335
Bravia LCD does have a "Viewing Area" setting in which you may select -1 or -2, thereby manually reducing the viewing area, i.e. zooming in slowly. But this is just a small difference, try and see if it suits you (those who have Bravia). And other may scout for a similar setting in their TV.
Iam having a phillips crt tv.Is their any solution.Should i change the resolution from 4:3 ratio to 16:9 ratio on set top box setting?

Iam having a phillips crt tv.Is their any solution.Should i change the resolution from 4:3 ratio to 16:9 ratio on set top box setting?
No bro, that wont help I think. According to me, doing so would further reduce picture size and increase thickness of Black Bars. In fact, you on CRT would be able to view in better form than us. As the feed is 4:3 only, and we on LCD/LED are viewing it on a 16:9 screen.

So personally i think they can't do anything. They do whatever they can by telecasting in full screen atleast on ten 3 (their own feed)
I think the feed is in 16:9 ratio that is why the big bash is also having black bar

So personally i think they can't do anything. They do whatever they can by telecasting in full screen atleast on ten 3 (their own feed)
I think the feed is in 16:9 ratio that is why the big bash is also having black bar
Bro its there policy they have there own graphics for.srilanka vs pakistan series but most of the matches in that series they used this black bars. This method is really disgusting

Looks like the full screen is not happening any soon. They did it for Ten3 on day-2 of the test. Hope some twitter backlash forces them to do on Ten1 as well.

If you want to remove black bars from led tv then change stb setting to letterbox for SD channels amd then change zoom setting of TV

The Supersport Scorecard, designed for 16:9 screens would go off screen from both sides, if stretched to full screen, if the broadcast is stretched only vertically to remove the black bars, it wouldn't look good on a 4:3 screen (CRT TV's)

Sony Ten 3 is carrying Supersport feed but with their own graphics (Supersport logo is visible while going for replays), while Sony Ten 1 is carrying what is called as the 'World Feed' (Supersport feed and graphics)

Most of the Led tv have settings 16:9 ratio, but from the Broadcaster side also they should provide 16:9 ratio for ex Starmovies, Hindi and any regional movies shows provide bars rather than 16:9 ratio we are in to 2018 year still the resolution is the same with Bars.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wall::wall::wall:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock