India News Will Be Removed Soon On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,997
Sadiq said:
So, removal is not there. Now what say those who said, many channels are getting removed?

I was asking to remove channels? I did not talk against d2h.

Sadiq said:
So, removal is not there. Now what say those who said, many channels are getting removed?

bro... tell me if u or me or anyone wud come to know that 2 or three channels ll b or r going to b removed.

what wud b ur initial reaction :huh:huh:huh

my reaction wud b - bad news. many channels r going to b / or will b removed.

though the channels r not removed now that is a separate issue.

so we cannot express our feelings after the event ....

if it is so then y people expressed feelings when they got any news about the channel addition

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... tell me if u or me or anyone wud come to know that 2 or three channels ll b or r going to b removed.

what wud b ur initial reaction :huh:huh:huh

my reaction wud b - bad news. many channels r going to b / or will b removed.

though the channels r not removed now that is a separate issue.

so we cannot express our feelings after the event ....

if it is so then y people expressed feelings when they got any news about the channel addition

My reaction would be based on the channel on which the scroll is running based on my past experience. This is for some experienced members using D2H and particularly for those who are not using D2H. Some of them will always say that many channels will be removed and getting removed even though they know it didn't happen earlier too.

So, it is generic to all who are thinking like that even after knowing the history.

Sadiq said:
My reaction would be based on the channel on which the scroll is running based on my past experience. This is for some experienced members using D2H and particularly for those who are not using D2H. Some of them will always say that many channels will be removed and getting removed even though they know it didn't happen earlier too.

So, it is generic to all who are thinking like that even after knowing the history.

post no. 21 :(:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock