Seeking Help India tour of Ireland 2023 live telecast

bhushan999

Reaction score
As sony not showing India tour of Ireland 2023 in their schedule...so which channel has rights...last time sony showed this series

India tour of Ireland and Bangladesh, Zimbabwe with Sony only. they have commitment for same with major Broadcasting Rights agencies.

Mostly this is with Fancode. Unless any broadcaster agreement with fancode, DD will show it in all dth , similiar to Ind tour of WI.
Sony own both Broadcasting and Digital Rights for India tour of Ireland, Sub-licensing Agreement depends on Sony.

Jio Cinema can grab digital, if Sony not interested.
Looks like you're guess coming true, Sony dropped rights and not continue their commitment. what I heard from Broadcast person which he said last year Sony have commitment with broadcast rights selling agencies for whenever India tour of Zimbabwe, Ireland, Bangladesh all these series Rights with Sony only.

So Viacom 18 now started dealing with Sony/Star sports rights acquiring agencies too.

Looks like you're guess coming true, Sony dropped rights and not continue their commitment. what I heard from Broadcast person which he said last year Sony have commitment with broadcast rights selling agencies for whenever India tour of Zimbabwe, Ireland, Bangladesh all these series Rights with Sony only.

So Viacom 18 now started dealing with Sony/Star sports rights acquiring agencies too.

Why Sony is not interested for India matches? I think Sony dont have rights/deal with Ireland cricket board, its a Agency deal like productions company(TWI) have the International rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock