India V Sri Lanka ODIs and T20 matches on DD Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,it will be on DD Sports too on terrestrial network during live telecast all HPT and LPT will link on DD Sports instead of dd national like fifa u17 wc telecast..

What does Terrestrial Network mean here? Is it Digital Cable TV like Hathway, DEN, etc.?
No No

Its Our old DD antenna via viewing

Last edited:
Our old DD antenna via viewing
Whoa! Does that work? Awesome. I thought mandatory everything was shifted to Digital with STB, but yeah now I realise thats for Cable network only. Not the old antennas. Would be fun to watch on it though.

Whoa! Does that work? Awesome. I thought mandatory everything was shifted to Digital with STB, but yeah now I realise thats for Cable network only. Not the old antennas. Would be fun to watch on it though.
(y)(y)

Terrestrial is a mode of transfer of content to TV, other 3 methods of broadcasting are cable, DTH and IPTV. Terrestrial signal can be both analog and as well as Digital. Dd has plan to phase out Analog terrestrial signal and switch to digital terrestrial. DD has the world largest operational terrestrial network with 1400 Towers all over India.

Digital means DDFD right ??

:no::no::no:

DDFD is DTH, there is also Digital terrestrial broadcasted from those huge TV tower just like Digital FM radio, now what FM we are getting is analog fm, TRAI has just floated paper to issue digital FM so that there can be more FM channels compared to analog within same freq band

:no::no::no:

DDFD is DTH, there is also Digital terrestrial broadcasted from those huge TV tower just like Digital FM radio, now whhat FM we are getting is analog fm, TRAI has just floated paper to issue digital FM so that there can be more FM channels compared to analog within same freq band
Oh i unaware of this thanks

As per star sports information India vs Sri Lanka series will live on DD Sports. But there is nothing news about match telecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock