India's first zero budget film in anvil

Napster

Reaction score
In the days when film people are resorting to downsizing their asking fees, an MBA graduate Rutwij Vaidya has made the country's first zero budget film, Befikar Besahare.

This is the first film ever made in the history of Indian Cinema which has absolutely zero budget. Right from the actors, make-up, sound, editing, studios, to location and catering, all have been free of cost. Even well-known social welfare personality Sindhutai Sapkal has agreed to be a part of the climax scene.The film is a light mood romantic situational comedy, with a strong social message. Explains Vaidya, "A well known trust offered to produce the film, but their conditions were disgusting. But I knew that I wanted to make the movie and I gave it my best."

The film revolves around the lives of six care-free MBA students who learn to respect elderly people and help them out. Vaidya wants his project to reach the audience. "I would appreciate if we can join hands for making this film an eye-opener for today's care-free, fast-moving youth," he avers.

The film will be released in the middle of August.

indiantelevision

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock