Breaking India's most Popular Show 'Ramayana' is back once again on DD National Channel

It has to be like that, other wise how can they show the full story in a few weeks or months ?

Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan in 1987 was aired for 1 and half years
Ramayan is quite long bro.... If you see Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan, Ram Sita marriage would be over by 10 episodes I guess... Here they have spent around 10 episodes in just marriage I guess...

I might be wrong but I felt it is going very slow since last 2 weeks.

In my opinion these shows should provide entire information upfront including number of episodes, instead of dragging it unnecessarily.
When show ends bring stories of different characters in show which get good rating like Kekai, Bharat, Dashrath, Sita, Hanuman etc.

This, along with Mahabharat, is the reason why DD Retro was originally launched and became one of India’s most popular channels in the early COVID days in April/May 2020. Then why was the channel shut down when there could still be a substantial library of classic 1980s/1990s dramas?

Anyway, good that DD National will finally be showing it in HD, or so I hope.

Ramayan is quite long bro.... If you see Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan, Ram Sita marriage would be over by 10 episodes I guess... Here they have spent around 10 episodes in just marriage I guess...

I might be wrong but I felt it is going very slow since last 2 weeks.
During initial days, by watching the pace of story, I thought the serial would end by 22/01/2024.😄. But the marriage episodes are too dragging. There is no much interest when compared to episodes prior to Ram-Sita marriage. As the marriage episodes over , have to wait

Watching Ramayan on dd national hd again
XulRzRi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock