India’s No.1 English Movie channel Turns 3.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: MOVIES NOW, India’s first High Definition English Movie channel celebrates its 3rd anniversary this Thursday- 19th December 2013. In just three years the channel has soared to be the most popular English Movie Channel catering to Urban Affluent Audiences across the country.
An unbeatable viewing experience with Stunningy Pictures in 1080i and Awesome 5.1 Digital Surround sound, a spectacular line up of the most popular blockbusters and massive reach has made MOVIES NOW the No. 1 choice of viewers. enjoys the Highest Time spent in the category and according to a recently conducted IPSOS study has emerged as the No.1 recommended channel, No.1 channel viewed by family and loved ones.
Ajay Trigunayat, CEO of English Channels, Times Television Network said.
Read More:-
Indian Television Dot Com > News Release > India’s No.1 English movie channel turns 3

Times network always makes hype for times now, et now, movies now, and remedy now

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock