Good News IndiaTV to dawn new look from tomorrow

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
India tv News channel will dawn fresh and new look from tomorrow.. The channel’s refreshed look coincides with its Chairman and Editor-in-Chief Rajat Sharma’s birthday on Friday.

The new look of the channel is aimed at offering its viewers more visually pleasing experiences with a modern look keeping with changing times. Its refreshed animations and visuals will be aligned with the new and advanced global trends. The refreshed look will add to the viewers’ delight and experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before HD feed, I would like to see less bright colours/graphics . Most of news channels are using too shiny graphics or too much red colour, which can be uncomfortable for eyes sometimes.
Only BBC can pull the red look. ABP's graphics sucks. Aaj Tak use to be good before the rebranding. Their new background score also doesn't fit Breaking News or fast news. Earlier Breaking News graphics with glass break was just perfect. Also liked their old theme music very much. ABP has a beautiful tune. But it's too uplifting for agressive Breaking News.

Last edited:
ABP's graphics sucks. Aaj Tak use to be good before the rebranding. Their new background score also doesn't fit Breaking News or fast news. Earlier Breaking News graphics with glass break was just perfect. Also liked their old theme music very much. ABP has a beautiful tune. But it's too uplifting for agressive Breaking News.
I disagree. ABP's graphics are minimalistic and clutter-free unlike other news channels such as News-18 and India Today.

earlier look
moQrAua.png

new look of india tv
logo color changed.
earlier india tv logo available on below right side now show name wriiten instead of india tv below right side logo .
tB7JExj.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock