Solutions
Reaction score
Info channel added @ 300
UGVaF3y.jpg

83qIHWf.jpg

fMPBnjQ.jpg

Last edited:
What also big happing to go.
It is first time they have placed channel in middle of kannada and Hindi channel.

Info channel shows in Hindi genre.

I think Sun Direct technical team have no work. That is why they are doing this
Adding the info channel
Removing info channel
Changing the lcn of info channel

Corona Timepass? :D

So 7 to 300? #HindiInfoChannel

This is like the comedy scene by Santhanam in the Tamil movie Kalakalappu. To avoid his employees from not having any work to do, Santhanam orders employee 1 to move all the cotton sacks from their godown to their farm house, then employee 2 to move the same cotton sacks from the godown to their coconut farm, and then finally employee 3 to move all the cotton sacks back to the godown! :p

I think, the Sun Direct tech team managers are operating on the same principle :D

QLeev8T.jpg

Source

Sun Direct Info channels LCN should be like this LCN 2 Info channel ,LCN 3 New Tariff info,LCN 4 Info Tamil( Sun tv) LCN 5 Info Telugu ( Gemini tv) LCN 6 Info Malayalam ( Surya tv) LCN 7 Info Kannada( Udaya tv) LCN 8 Info bangla ( Sun Bangla) LCN 9 HD Info channel

Last edited:
Sun Direct Info channels LCN should be like this LCN 2 Info channel ,LCN 3 New Tariff info,LCN 4 Info Tamil( Sun tv) LCN 5 Info Telugu ( Gemini tv) LCN 6 Info Malayalam ( Surya tv) LCN 7 Info Kannada( Udaya tv) LCN 8 Info bangla ( Sun Bangla) LCN 9 HD Info channel
They will never place the Hindi Info Channel as the first channel. They will always play favorites to their home base, which is Tamil Nadu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock