Insync, Ahsas, Sahara One and Sahara Filmy Channels will be removed

I don't think insync is closing down, they were active on social media 2 days before. Also, any channel would atleast plan for a year or so after launch before they consider closing. I like insync content though. Sometimes very soothing to mind.

Xprkx said:
I don't think insync is closing down, they were active on social media 2 days before. Also, any channel would atleast plan for a year or so after launch before they consider closing. I like insync content though. Sometimes very soothing to mind.
cineplex Movies Started last month,
Now shut down,
We can't say anything about these channels,
Hope your words comes true.

Insync is not Available in Tata Sky from yesterday.

rahul1117kumar said:
dinesh bro, what type of channel is Insync and Ahsas as these are not available on adtv so I am asking you?

Insync
hqdefault.jpg

1fe36cc2b3b2938ccc0217c10fd8e75a.jpg
mumbai Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky will drop four channels from its platform due to breach of agreement by the broadcasters. The channels include Sahara One, Sahara Filmy, Insync and Ahsas. While Sahara One and Sahara Filmy are owned by Sahara India Commercial Corporation, Ahsas is a socio-spiritual cultural channel owned by DMR Media International. Insync is a classical music channel owned by Perfect Octave Media Projects. The channel was added by Tata Sky in April. Tata Sky has issued a public notice stating that the four channels will cease to be carried on the DTH platform three weeks from the date of publication of the notice.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/tata-sky-to-remove-four-channels-from-its-platform/ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock