INTELSAT-12 @ 45*East & TURAKSAT-3A @ 42*East on 75CM Dish

jenius-jatt said:
These two TP'S of Turkey Channels are good to HUNT:

1. 10982 H 9599
2. 11097 H 30000 ...(TRT package )

TIP: Do one thing first track the Intelsat-12 at 45*East ,It has good signal in India as it is Indian beam, Then try a little moving towards right while sitting behind the dish. You will get Turaksat3A.

Very very suggestion bro. :clap
Yes, I never tried Intelsat 45, first Ill try that... and hope I get Turksat...
But beam is weak here.

jenius-jatt said:
These two TP'S of Turkey Channels are good to HUNT:

1. 10982 H 9599
2. 11097 H 30000 ...(TRT package )

TIP: Do one thing first track the Intelsat-12 at 45*East ,It has good signal in India as it is Indian beam, Then try a little moving towards right while sitting behind the dish. You will get Turaksat3A.

Very very nice suggestion bro. :clap
Yes, I never tried Intelsat 45, first Ill try that... and hope I get Turksat...
But beam is weak here.

I still cant understand how to you get European Satellites in India are you guys using a 8 to 10 ft fibre dish or some powerful LNB to catch their Signals. Bcoz i think most of European satellites Beams are very weak in Indian subcontinent area.

Tried really hard for Turksat. But I guess my dish is not the correct size coverage in my area.
I think 100 cm dish would fetch the signals. :dodgy

Though, I did manage to get the Intelsat12 @45e.
Only 2 FTA channels... both totally useless. :angry

shawl_who said:
Do u mean to say, there is fluctuation in signal as well ?

Pls tell me the strongest TP from Turksat.
Yes there is some up & down's in signal in Rainy season Even some time we see the strongest satellites like DD+ Insat4B at 93.5*East has very weak signals and on other minutes the signal are normal ,

BTW What is the size of your ku dish ?

78 cms.
I ve tried many times, but unable to get the signal. For my area, minimum of 100 cm dish is must.

shawl_who said:
78 cms.
I ve tried many times, but unable to get the signal. For my area, minimum of 100 cm dish is must.
Yes I told you that minimum 90CM to100CM ,Your dish is just like mine and it is not 78CM ,Its 75CM . You will be surprise to know when I get this dish the shop keeper told me its 90CM and I measure in front of him it was 75CM to 76CM.

While getting a dish I suggest all friends that you must measure the dish as 50% the sizes are not correct.:k

DishHD said:
I still cant understand how to you get European Satellites in India are you guys using a 8 to 10 ft fibre dish or some powerful LNB to catch their Signals. Bcoz i think most of European satellites Beams are very weak in Indian subcontinent area.
Dear friend some of Eutelsat & other satellites we are receiving on Small dishes as you see jn Pictures, but you in DUBAI have more signal then us so you can try many satellites for fta channel. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock