Intelsat 17, 20, Apstar 7 in single 6 feet dish

Have you got all tp from intelsat17 in Bangalore? Tamil channels have you getting which lnb using?
Give me details please

Catching IS20 and IS17 together, I really appreciate your patience and effort! { i dont know if you did this very easily :) }

Effort needed to do this are known only when you try - success or try fail!
I'm on try-fail queue!

I tried to set IS17 as side LNB while Main is IS20. Only difference I'm seeing between what I have tried!. I dont want to move prime to IS17 because I will lose Insat at 83. {My preference are kannada channels}. i was Ok to let go GSAt at 93 if I get Public TV/Music/Movies Didnt happen. Rearranged everything back to my old setup of Ku 96, C 93, 83, 76, 68. I was getting a thought, why cant there be a "Undo" "redo" option for hardware settings also Just like software has!
While attempting to get IS17 while prime is on Apstar, I get global beam from Intelsat @ 64.2 [scrambled AFN channels but not IS17 - is frustrating]
To use the extra LNB, I tried to set to measat.. I'm getting ST2@88 everywhere between INSAT 4A - GSAT 17 lnbs! [may be because I am not using the scalar for that lnb!].

Regards,
Kiran

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock