Intelsat.20 has Started its Services @ 68*E

dreamdth said:
So you mean to say this will be the replacement of Intelsat 10, all channels will be shifted to IS 20 from IS 10? :huh

Yes sir I read some where and Intelsat-10 is going to Retire and Intelsat-20 is going to Replace this sat.:)

Thats good news for sat trackers, as they'll get more stronger signals.

jenius-jatt said:
dreamdth said:
So you mean to say this will be the replacement of Intelsat 10, all channels will be shifted to IS 20 from IS 10? :huh

Yes sir I read some where and Intelsat-10 is going to Retire and Intelsat-20 is going to Replace this sat.:)

No doubt friends. Intelsat 20 will replace both intelsat 10 and intelsat 7. Expected life of intelsat 20 is 18 years.

Thanks Madhan bro. This is very powerful sat having very good life of 18 years.This sat has also
huge no. of Ku TP's + C band TP'S

dreamdth said:
Yes sir it is already moving channels ,You can read the first post clearly I had posted the ss of Intelsat-20 has started with the above freq. :)

Today's Updates:-

Hope Channel (12573 V)Intelsat-10 moved to Intelsat 20 @ 68° East
Citizen TV (12578 V) Intelsat-10 moved to Intelsat 20 @ 68° East

Todays updates:-

Condrats all as Hope I nternational channel has started on Intelsat-20 and this is the first c band channel in this sat at 68*E

'Hope Channel International' has started on 3861V (C-band beam), clear, SR 4444, FEC 1/2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock