IPL 2013 in English on Sony Max and Sony Six HD & in Hindi on Sony Six

• Thread starter rohank3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 9,967
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good News for Sun DTH viewers as Sony Six still not available on their platform but Set Max always there.

But i think....they should go for English on Six and Six HD and Hindi on Max.

I agree with you bro as sony max is a hindi movie channel.

Moreover, i didn't understand the tactics of MSM, if they telecast English on Max, then the TRP of Max will increase not the Six, then there is no meaning of Launching Sports channel by MSM,
as there are only few Cricket Rights with MSM, One is IPL and the other is New Zealand rights.
Lets see how it goes...

Six is not reaching most no. Of people, but not in the case of max.

chaitu7 said:
Moreover, i didn't understand the tactics of MSM, if they telecast English on Max, then the TRP of Max will increase not the Six, then there is no meaning of Launching Sports channel by MSM,
as there are only few Cricket Rights with MSM, One is IPL and the other is New Zealand rights.
Lets see how it goes...

100% Agreed

chaitu7 said:
Lets see how it goes...

but i have different views.As hindi feed is needed for most audience,it is on six to reach the most audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock