IPL 8 to have multiple regional-language feeds

• Thread starter Thread starter JitendraKumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 5,610
Sadiq said:
I meant audio feeds only....

Even star sports is having audio feeds for other languages except Hindi though they are showing in different channels.

You missed out this part of my comment bro : "But what about Sony Aath ? They need to market this channel more. This channel not available on at least 2 DTH Brands if my memory is not betraying me."

What is you reaction to this Sadiq bro ? :)

Bishnu15 said:
You missed out this part of my comment bro : "But what about Sony Aath ? They need to market this channel more. This channel not available on at least 2 DTH Brands if my memory is not betraying me."

sadiq bro will go SUPREME COURT & make sure SONY AATH available in ALL DTH PLATFORMS...

Bishnu15 said:

You are a bengali customer and you should have more information on this than me.

syam said:
sadiq bro will go SUPREME COURT & make sure SONY AATH available in ALL DTH PLATFORMS...

Bro i think u r in funny mood..:hehe :rofl :rofl
Sadiq bro is a senior person of this community.. So dnt comment like this bro..:no :no

Harry.S said:
Bro i think u r in funny mood..:hehe :rofl :rofl
Sadiq bro is a senior person of this community.. So dnt comment like this bro..:no :no

:no :no

No, i did't replied to SADIQ BRO.......

And I dont understand Why Bishnu bro asking reaction......

As indians we WISH ALL LANGUAGE CHANNELS should be added on dth platforms.....

& WE CAN ONLY WISH!!!!!!!!!!

(even sadiq bro also will wish & he/we can only wish)

syam said:

:skd;);):d:d:rofl:p:p:tup:k:no:lol

I just wanted to highlight the fact that Sony Aath is not available on 2 DTH Brands - Sun Direct & DD Free Dish. For DD Free Dish its understandable as its a pay channel. But there is no reason Sony Aath will not be available on Sun Direct. If they can have Sony Sab, they also can have Sony Aath. Thats my only point. I was in no mood to joke / ask reaction with such a senior member of this forum. (Sadiq bro). These DTH brands will never learn. If you are doing business in West Bengal you need to have all popular Bengali Channels. Who cares whether you are a South Brand or not ??????? At least I dont care. The synopsis of my post sun direct needs to add Sony Aath wef as IPL Bengali only on Sony Aath.

We agree bishnu bro......

LETS WRITE MAILS / CALL TO SUN DIRECT.....

soPHC3X.jpg

Bishnu15 said:
I just wanted to highlight the fact that Sony Aath is not available on 2 DTH Brands - Sun Direct & DD Free Dish. For DD Free Dish its understandable as its a pay channel. But there is no reason Sony Aath will not be available on Sun Direct. If they can have Sony Sab, they also can have Sony Aath. Thats my only point. I was in no mood to joke / ask reaction with such a senior member of this forum. (Sadiq bro). These DTH brands will never learn. If you are doing business in West Bengal you need to have all popular Bengali Channels. Who cares whether you are a South Brand or not ??????? At least I dont care. The synopsis of my post sun direct needs to add Sony Aath wef as IPL Bengali only on Sony Aath.

this bishnu bro again started to say the slogan of sun direct.

Back
Top Bottom