Discussion IPL broadcast with fake stats?

Learn the rules of forum. You are no one to determine what is useful and what is useless for the forum. Also there is a report option for team members to entertain your query.
Will call spade a spade. Your title itself is wrong. You have mentioned star sports showing fake stats for CSK matches. The match happening is SRH vs DC and it was English feed which was shown to whole world by all the broadcasters not just star sports. If it was shown star sports Hindi feed you can definitely blame them similar to Decibels stat which is exclusive on star sports. It was just a production error no need for your non sense conspiracy theory here.

Will call spade a spade. Your title itself is wrong. You have mentioned star sports showing fake stats for CSK matches. The match happening is SRH vs DC and it was English feed which was shown to whole world by all the broadcasters not just star sports. If it was shown star sports Hindi feed you can definitely blame them similar to Decibels stat which is exclusive on star sports. It was just a production error no need for your non sense conspiracy theory here.
It's not my conspiracy theory. Yes, I agree there were too many production error. Like Moeen Ali's 50 against MI in 2014 when he didn't even debut until 2018 for IPL. 😂

It's not my conspiracy theory.
The thing is Star Sports isn't one that produces the world feed. The same stat went over all over the world. And all the Knocks that were mentioned aren't correct. Dragging Just Star Sports and CSK into it by your title, just because you across something in reddit and simply created a title saying they are airing fake stats in CSK matches without checking when it happened as well doesn't really sits well.

Simply could have been, BCCI or even Star Sports made a blunder with this graphic.

The thing is Star Sports isn't one that produces the world feed. The same stat went over all over the world. And all the Knocks that were mentioned aren't correct. Dragging Just Star Sports and CSK into it by your title, just because you across something in reddit and simply created a title saying they are airing fake stats in CSK matches without checking when it happened as well doesn't really sits well.

Simply could have been, BCCI or even Star Sports made a blunder with this graphic.
I agree with you. Since I went through all the comments on the original thread. It looked like it was the world feed that had fake stats. Some user highlighted Hindi feed from Star Sports had no such stats. I apologise to Star Sports and CSK for the blunder. I redacted the thread title.

Your original title was literally begging for attention and the irony here is your accusing Star sports of showing fake stats when you yourself have posted fake information by claiming it is from CSK match🤡🤡🤡🤡
That was my bad. I thought it was from CSK's match. I never accused Star Sports of pushing fake stats. I reposted a social media post. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock