Discussion IPL running free in HD on Yahsat

• Thread starter Sekhon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 6,015
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's illegal
Shouldn't we report this to Star Sports ? such illegal transmission is causing huge loss to Disney-Star India and also to the govt in form of taxes.
I feel that we all should unite and protest against such illegal transmission to our land.

Shouldn't we report this to Star Sports ? such illegal transmission is causing huge loss to Disney-Star India and also to the govt in form of taxes.
I feel that we all should unite and protest against such illegal transmission to our land.

nothing happened.
Due to bad software and old encryption technology DishTV SD ( mpeg2 ) and airtel HD boxes are easily unlocked.
and china uses it in IPTV, ccam, ghare, smart share and other servers at low cost. and earn in millions.

Go to a popular amazon owned game streaming site . You will literally find 10s of illegal streaming channels streaming ipl daily . star blocks it on daily basis still number of streamers remain same .

Can anyone teach me how to access these channels? Or atleast refer to a site where i can learn about satelites and dish coverage. I really want to become an expert like you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock