is airtel rejecting Malayalam channel

• Thread starter Thread starter srikanth26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 1,963
wewake said:
my region is Himachal Pradesh, there are lot of news channels specially for Himachal Pradesh like Time Tv, TV100, Day & Night News n many more.. but all these channels are not available on a single DTH.. only ZEE Punjab Haryana n Himachal is availble which shows a little bit abt my region but m not asking them for these channels.. as i know my DTH provider suffering from space crunch n they are unable to add such unfamous TV channels n dont want to waste their space.. so why to create threads again n again.. they they want to add channels they will add :) so dont worry... chill

I dont think all issue is with lack of space bz in all DTH we can find useless channels like tele shoping and scrap channels in the name of spiritual channels all bz of the carrier fee paid by the channels to DTH if they stop that they can easly give all the entertainment channels in all the region

aspr said:
I don't think so.. they added Surya Music and Reporter few months ago only. Also no DTH companies can satisfy each and every state.

I think it will be nice if KAPPA TV is available

I am using D2h and in that Kappa is available i dindt find much good programs in Kappa except music majo and more over they dont have proper order in programs as per me Safari Tv much better than that if D2H add safari tv it will become the best DTH service in kerala.

Back
Top Bottom