Seeking Help Is Anyone facing lip sync issue on tatasky

I raised issue with customer care... but as usual they don't understand the problem, anyhow they want to convince me its my set-top box setting issue. I told them other customer also facing the issue then finally reported the issue.
I am facing this issue for a long time now, did you get this fixed now ? If so how was it done ?

I too am facing this issue on tata sky binge plus set top box. The issue starts when the source of sound is sound bar. If the sound is coming from tv speakers then there's no lip sync issue. To resolve lipsync on my sound bar, the only fix I found was to change the audio type of my sound bar. It then resets the audio type and the audio magically sync with the lip movement.

I too am facing this issue on tata sky binge plus set top box. The issue starts when the source of sound is sound bar. If the sound is coming from tv speakers then there's no lip sync issue. To resolve lipsync on my sound bar, the only fix I found was to change the audio type of my sound bar. It then resets the audio type and the audio magically sync with the lip movement.
Same issue with me when the sound bar is connected i face Lipsync problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock