Is it worth to take Binge Plus for Smart TV

Yes bro 100%.. simply turn on SDR to HDR option in the box you will get 10 times better picture than normal hd box.
Sharper, brighter, vibrant picture

Yes bro 100%.. simply turn on SDR to HDR option in the box you will get 10 times better picture than normal hd box.
Sharper, brighter, vibrant picture
Ok
but i find the full contents of all OTT apps within 299 package not available except hotstar

Oops I misinterpreted then...for ott content use smart tv only or buy firestick or any good Google stick/box.. binge+ only for watching satellite channels 😅..it lags a lot if you turn on wifi and use ott apps

Oops I misinterpreted then...for ott content use smart tv only or buy firestick or any good Google stick/box.. binge+ only for watching satellite channels 😅..it lags a lot if you turn on wifi and use ott apps
Ok
do u mean amazon fire stick of rs 3999?

Firestick lite supports full hd with HDR and dolby as passthru

In the product page you will find the comparison table.

0N18enJ.jpg

Firestick lite supports full hd with HDR and dolby as passthru

In the product page you will find the comparison table.

0N18enJ.jpg
Got ur point
another thing
on Tata Play website i see statement asking to order Fire Stick free of cost
whats that??!

Tataplay together with Amazon firestick selling a product called Tataplay binge (not binge plus which is a box)

Not sure about the charges but you can search the forum. Personally I feel it is better to buy a separate firestick rather than from tataplay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock