Discussion Is Sports Act creating monopoly for DD FreeDish? Is that fair to viewers?

Do you think Sports Act is unfair to you?

• Total voters
I too don't have issue with giving it free, but now we are paid ones not able to watch the match, because of it is giving to free people. Forcing us to go back to DD era for this particular series. This may be the start, and more to come in future days.

The people who are saying that they are opposing DD Sports or DDFD, have you heared an old saying, "No Pain, No Gain".
Means, Pvt. Dth & Cable viewers are free to watch any premium content, but they have to pay for it. And if I talk about DDFD viewers, they have no option to watch premium content. They have to watch all free (limited) content that is being provided to them. For example, they wait for any movie 1 or 2 months after it is telecasted on any major movie channel (Max,Cinema,Gold etc.) & they cannot watch non-Indian matches, daily tv soaps, etc.
So, overall, If any person want to watch the matches for free, they can buy DDFD, but they have to satisfy with the limited content on DDFD. And, if any person want to watch unlimited premium content — such as latest episode of tv serials, non-Indian sports, TV premier movies — he will have to pay for it.
That's it.
Hope you understand.....

Last edited:
I too don't have issue with giving it free, but now we are paid ones not able to watch the match, because of it is giving to free people. Forcing us to go back to DD era for this particular series. This may be the start, and more to come in future days.
It is not the DD's fault, it's the broadcasters' fault. DD sports is airing matches from a long time, whether they aired on pvt. channels or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock