Discussion Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH or is really good?

Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a Tatasky user since 2006 itself...their service is the most reliable..when their HD STB started i bought it from main dealer in Bangalore itself... Now itself i have multitv connections with 2 additional STB..
I have used DishTV from just a month after their DTH launch..later bought HD too few years ago...i still believe that HD pic quality is better in Dish TV HD after comparing with TS HD, ADTV HD,D2H HD in my TV itself...although used Sun Direct but only SD...
Regarding SD pic Sun Direct and ADTV r better than others...
I have used TS SD,TS HD,ADTV HD,DISHTV SD & HD,SUN DIRECT SD ,D2H HD for 1 week ..
All in all Tatasky is notatall overrated DTH and worth to have it compared to other surely...anyway there maybe someone have bad experiances in a DTH services...

I am a Tatasky user since 2006 itself...their service is the most reliable..when their HD STB started i bought it from main dealer in Bangalore itself... Now itself i have multitv connections with 2 additional STB..
I have used DishTV from just a month after their DTH launch..later bought HD too few years ago...i still believe that HD pic quality is better in Dish TV HD after comparing with TS HD, ADTV HD,D2H HD in my TV itself...although used Sun Direct but only SD...
I have used TS SD,TS HD,ADTV HD,DISHTV SD & HD,SUN DIRECT SD ,D2H HD for 1 week ..
All in all Tatasky is notatall overrated DTH and worth to have it compared to other surely...anyway there maybe someone have bad experiances in a DTH services...
Glad that you've tried ADTV as well. Just compare their user interfaces. Everything with ADTV is fine - functionally and aesthetically. I am annoyed with favourites list feature of Tatasky. You cannot rearrange it once you've selected the channels. However, for ADTV the number of channels for the favourite list can be increased from 15 to 25. I am having a very bitter experience with Tatasky.

Glad that you've tried ADTV as well. Just compare their user interfaces. Everything with ADTV is fine - functionally and aesthetically. I am annoyed with favourites list feature of Tatasky. You cannot rearrange it once you've selected the channels. However, for ADTV the number of channels for the favourite list can be increased from 15 to 25. I am having a very bitter experience with Tatasky.
Tatasky have 50 favourite channels...if u want to rearrange u can either delete all and re add or remove those channels which to be in last ..then add them according to ur likings...afaik ADTV and Tatsky have same encryption and almost identical EPG with minor changes...
At the end of the day users comfort prevails over all odds...

For me currently i find JIO using internet and they have no issues on bandwidth they are offering channels in least compressed form thus a better picture and audio quality.
So, brother I want to ask you please tell me which is having better picture and service quality Jio or tata sky

TataSky is not overrated. Just over expensive. But their picture quality is best in DTH business. But in age of FTTH and 4K HDR streaming, serving us 720p content over DTH will just not cut it.

People here always say ADTV PQ is worst among all DTH. Best SD PQ is on Tata Sky. Next d2h and so on. ADTV comes at last. May be things were different when you used.
Just compare their user interfaces. Everything with ADTV is fine - functionally and aesthetically. I
The old ADTV Red color UI was somehow okay, but Blue UI of Tata Sky was more preferred by many users here. New UI is so crap, ask any ADTV users.
afaik ADTV and Tatsky have same encryption and almost identical EPG with minor changes...
Encryption service provider might be same. But new boxes UI is different than Tata Sky. They look no where near Tata Sky. The golden color UI. I believe @Siva bro replaced his box with old one only to get same red UI which looks pleasant to eyes.

People here always say ADTV PQ is worst among all DTH. Best SD PQ is on Tata Sky. Next d2h and so on. ADTV comes at last. May be things were different when you used.
Maybe right...i am not aware of present scinario..

Encryption service provider might be same. But new boxes UI is different than Tata Sky. They look no where near Tata Sky. The golden color UI. I believe @Siva bro replaced his box with old one only to get same red UI which looks pleasant to eyes.
I have not seen the present box and its UI...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock