Discussion Is Tatasky Looting Customers ? Here Is Reason

Satish Varma

Reaction score
Today I Changed My Plans According To TRAI Regulation.I Bought SUN Telugu Basic HD Brodcaster Pack Worth ₹71 Which Has 5 Channels (Gemini TV HD,Gemini Movies HD,Gemini Comedy,Gemini Life,Kushi Tv).If I Take These Channels Separately Gemini Tv ₹19,Gemini Movies ₹19,Gemini Comedy ₹5,Gemini Life ₹5,Kushi Tv ₹4 Total ₹52+9.36=₹62.36 Then What Is The Use Of Taking This Pack.Broadcaster Is Offering 7 Channels But TS Is Offering 5ch And Looting Customers

Today I Changed My Plans According To TRAI Regulation.I Bought SUN Telugu Basic HD Brodcaster Pack Worth ₹71 Which Has 5 Channels (Gemini TV HD,Gemini Movies HD,Gemini Comedy,Gemini Life,Kushi Tv).If I Take These Channels Separately Gemini Tv ₹19,Gemini Movies ₹19,Gemini Comedy ₹5,Gemini Life ₹5,Kushi Tv ₹4 Total ₹52+9.36=₹62.36 Then What Is The Use Of Taking This Pack.Broadcaster Is Offering 7 Channels But TS Is Offering 5ch And Looting Customers
Gemini music hd should also be there but it is not present so high price

Tweet this to https://twitter.com/trai and https://twitter.com/rssharma3 with proper details and proofs.

Today I spoke with a LCO. He told me Sun is looting. They not giving their package to other DPO properly. I again deeply study about this and reply, bro.

Either they should include other HD channels nor decrease the price

Off topic: I think the ⛅ DTH also increase the basis rate ₹169 to ₹230. And the Raj group we buy. Puthiya thalaimurai also gone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock