Is there any chance for RDTV to survive in this DTH market ?

prateek1987 said:
bro there r two problems only, first about the stb which can hang anytime n second the cc.

except that there is no problem. i have seen pq of rdtv, almost every channel is hd.
pq is unmatchable n after so many years y others have not matched rdtv pq

As far as I am aware, RDTV set top box upscales the SD channels to HD quality in real time while other players just fit the picture into the screen by stretching. RDTV also promoted this service in 2011 all channels HD quality.

i have never used it - rdtv but i have seen it on 52'' led. no pixells at all. it was pleasure to watch the pq of rdtv. best in the market. no one can beat them in near future also.

prateek1987 said:
i have never used it - rdtv but i have seen it on 52'' led. no pixells at all. it was pleasure to watch the pq of rdtv. best in the market. no one can beat them in near future also.

I hve used RDTV for 18 months, that time I had CRT tv so SD connection. 1st year it worked well but after that lot of signal issues, the repair guy would take 2-3 days to come. Many a time they would close the ticket without visiting. Frustrated I switched to Tata Sky.

true bro.......still i cudn't understand y they gave up. they know they have best pq n aq in the market.
they can easily fix their problems. just need to change their stbs

prateek1987 said:
true bro.......still i cudn't understand y they gave up. they know they have best pq n aq in the market.
they can easily fix their problems. just need to change their stbs

Management team is pathetic, look at their telecom business they were one of the first players to be in telecom but see where they are now. Anil Ambani dont know how to run a business aggressively.

prateek1987 said:
n sagar bro....how wud u rank tata sky.....just elaborate on few points if u can

Service wise good, their bad luck the gsat satellites failed else they would hve surpassed dish tv. Tata is aggressive but unlucky.

In Bangalore They Shifted Reliance Communication Head Office To other Location But Rdtv Got Separate Office They Are Out Of New Reliance Communication Office They Are Saying Its Not Our Business

sagar.patnaik said:
Management team is pathetic, look at their telecom business they were one of the first players to be in telecom but see where they are now. Anil Ambani dont know how to run a business aggressively.

so u will teach anil ambani to run a business:D:Ddonot take seriously

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock