Discussion Is Zee News watched by low life crooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
At first don't give your phone to anyone. My neighbour took my mom's phone to make a call. Instead he gave a miss to call to number supporting CAA of Zee News proving that the channel is supported by crooks and low life people who doesn't respect one's freedom of choice.

We our family is apolitical regional nationalist who strongly supports both immigration and non political refugees. But is strongly against any citizenship grants laws which gives equal rights to any person as us. As we don't want any outsiders to influence Indian politics nor do we want anyone joining our defence and intelligence as nothing is more dangerous than that. A refugee should be welcomed to stay as long as the unrest stops with equal opportunity as citizens but with certain limitations.

Don't want anyone else to be robbed off their democratic rights. You have your democratic right to both support and oppose CAA. Don't let anyone dictate your views.

Last edited:
At first don't give your phone to anyone. My neighbour took my mom's phone to make a call. Instead he gave a miss to call to number supporting CAA of Zee News proving that the channel is supported by crooks and low life people who doesn't respect one's freedom of choice.

We our family is apolitical regional nationalist who strongly supports both immigration and non political refugees. But is strongly against any citizenship grants laws which gives equal rights to any person as us. As we don't want any outsiders to influence Indian politics nor do we want anyone joining our defence and intelligence as nothing is more dangerous than that. A refugee should be welcomed to stay as long as the unrest stops with equal opportunity as citizens but with certain limitations.

Don't want anyone else to be robbed off their democratic rights. You have your democratic right to both support and oppose CAA. Don't let anyone dictate your views.
Zee News has indeed stooped to an all time low with its recent polls on social media and this missed call fisaco. So sorry to hear what your neighbor did. One is free to support or oppose based on one's choice

Zee News has indeed stooped to an all time low with its recent polls on social media and this missed call fisaco. So sorry to hear what your neighbor did. One is free to support or oppose based on one's choice
Exactly, as I couldn't find any ways to undo the vote as they didn't provide any means to stop the vote. Or any number to oppose the CAA by their channel.

We have closed the CAA related thread in the other section to avoid unwanted discussion and problems on our forum. Please do not find indirect ways to start the topic again. It will not do good to anyone here! Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock