Breaking "Ishara TV" Channel Launched

Ishara relaunching from 16th Aug, 6:30pm
VmQA9TV.jpg

BTW this Hindi font look good and it's reducing the logo size which will make it more compact and beautiful.

It seems Ishara will line-up their shows in 1 hr format for first 20 days. Because, they have only three shows and Episode are also 41. Channel is starting from 16th August at 6:30pm.
So, I think
6:30-7:30pm Ganga
7:30-8:30pm Janani
8:30-9:30pm AgniVayu
After 20 days they will shift
7:00pm Ganga and add
8:00pm Chandragupta Maurya
9:00pm Faraar Kab Tak?
Wether it's 6:30 or 7:00 Ganga will have tough competition from Star Utsav's Radhakrishn

Last edited:
It seems Ishara will line-up their shows in 1 hr format for first 20 days. Because, they have only three shows and Episode are also 41. Channel is starting from 16th August at 6:30pm.
So, I think
6:30pm Ganga
7:30pm Janani
8:30pm AgniVayu
After 20 days they will shift
7:00pm Ganga and add
8:00pm Chandragupta Maurya
9:00pm Faraar Kab Tak?
Wether it's 6:30 or 7:00 Ganga will have tough competition from Star Utsav's Radhakrishn
Ishara is ishara for big broadcasters that either cum with fresh content or be ready for being out of race...

Ishara is not advertising the new promo on its own TV channel what are they upto? They should do advertising on DDFreeDish top channel ya not on competition but on Dhinchak 1 & 2, AajTak, Republic Bharat and many others. They could use Hindi regional movie channel like Bhojpuri, Punjabi, Marathi, etc. But, no they are not doing a single effort seems they are not intrested in DDFreeDish viewers. They are only doing for getting popular by putting their channel for few months on DDFreeDish.
I strongly wish I'm wrong with this statement.

This channel was launched in 1st March 2021 itself, so why are they launching it again?
Photos from Ishara TV instagram handle
1lMKdrn.jpg

8Laci2g.jpg

cvOKDVQ.jpg

9yoiARr.jpg

This channel was launched in 1st March 2021 itself, so why are they launching it again?
Photos from Ishara TV instagram handle
Shooting was hold just after 41 Episodes due to COVID and they were in starting phase to grab eyeballs. We were talking about Pratigya 2, worst happen with this channel. They are re-telecasting all shows with fresh Episodes.

Last edited:
I think thread title should be relaunch or revamp something

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock