Islamic Devotional Service "RAMZAN SPECIAL" added by SUN DIRECT on LCN 786

RE: New Islam Devotional Arabic Channel "RAMZAN SPECIAL" added by SUN DIRECT...

Bishnu15 said:
This is a 24X7 Permanent Channel confirmed by Sun Direct end. Actually Zee Saalam was not much keen itself to get itself added on Sun Direct. Therefore they added this.

permanent channel ......By giving this channel sun direct is far ahead than other dth timebased religion channels

RE: New Islam Devotional Arabic Channel "RAMZAN SPECIAL" added by SUN DIRECT on LCN 786

scroll Running on this channel that this is exclusive service for sun direct customers

RE: Exclusive Devotional Service "RAMZAN SPECIAL" added by SUN DIRECT on LCN 786

Really Good news for mine... good move by sun direct picture quality of this channel is low?

RE: Exclusive Devotional Service "RAMZAN SPECIAL" added by SUN DIRECT on LCN 786

This is not xclusive for sun direct.Already available in Airtel DTH

RE: Exclusive Devotional Service "RAMZAN SPECIAL" added by SUN DIRECT on LCN...

Mohamed Anas said:
This is not xclusive for sun direct.Already available in Airtel DTH

no...No...No..sd itself mentioning in the channel that its exclusive service for sun direct customers

jay kumar said:
no...No...No..sd itself mentioning in the channel that its exclusive service for sun direct customers

Watch channel number 786 in one of your friends' ADTV and confirm yourself bro!

Sadiq said:

No sadiq bro this time I differ with you. I will SS tonight. This exclusive to sun direct. You people are deprived of such a world class service. I really feel pity for you all. :( :'( Scrolls running on the channel - This service is exclusive to sun direct. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
No sadiq bro this time I differ with you. I will SS tonight. This exclusive to sun direct. You people are deprived of such a world class service. I really feel pity for you all. :( :'( Scrolls running on the channel - This service is exclusive to sun direct. :tup

Are you saying it only because of the scroll? What if the contents of both ADTV and Sun Direct are same? Will you still stay that it is an exclusive service from Sun Direct?

I request some ADTV users too to post the screenshots here.

Sadiq said:
Are you saying it only because of the scroll? What if the contents of both ADTV and Sun Direct are same? Will you still stay that it is an exclusive service from Sun Direct?

I request some ADTV users too to post the screenshots here.

Then I wont say . But Sadiq bro we need ADTV Screenshot. Sun Direct one I shall provide tonight. :)

Sadiq said:

what r u saying so?????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock