Its a time to say Good Bye to Airtel

dinesh6121

Reaction score
Hi viewers... i think its a time to say good bye to airtel digital tv... Because they are not in a position to satisfy customer needs...

Videocon d2h added 4 sun HD channels yesterday midnight....

Even tata sky also going to add 6 HD channels including 2 Sun HD channels(Sun TV HD and Gemini TV HD) from monday(03.02.2014) onwards....

but still airtel is sleeping... I want to say one thing...If airtel not adding these channels then they will loose many customers in south region....

Don't Create New Thread on Same Topic
Already a Thread is Running on This Topic

Aei what is the problem with you all....I dont know....
if d2h customers wants puthuyugam channel means then they say good bye to d2h????...
R u all kids????
It is a healthy competition in tamil ch addition...
Airtel won't sleep by seeing all these....
If u want d2h means go and bought it,enjoy it...
Dont mislead with multiple threads...

dineshakshit1992 said:
if d2h customers wants puthuyugam channel means then they say good bye to d2h????...
R u all kids????

well said brother

dineshakshit1992 said:
R u all kids????

I think u r working in airtel...

dineshakshit1992 said:
R u all kids????

Bro, we cannot say that they are misleading others. They are just sharing their views..

dinesh6121 said:

Bro, don't be in hurry. I believe Airtel will add these Sun HD channels. In fact they are the one who started the deal first even before D2H... Delay may be because of some valid reasons. Moving out of Airtel for Sun HD seems not a wise decision bro... Wait for some days or one/two week.. Then decide..

Sadiq said:
Bro, we cannot say that they are misleading others. They are just sharing their views..

Bro, don't be in hurry. I believe Airtel will add these Sun HD channels. In fact they are the one who started the deal first even before D2H... Delay may be because of some valid reasons. Moving out of Airtel for Sun HD seems not a wise decision bro... Wait for some days or one/two week.. Then decide..

thanks sadiq bro... thanks for supporting... we are not against airtel.... actually we have lot of hope on airtel... we still believe airtel... they give their best...

As far as am concerned airtel is doing a prety good job compared to others. And there can be some negatives. I have been using for almost for 4years for not for a single time i had any issues that were required to take a call to customer care.I had all those channels to my requirements and guys wait...............they will do whats good for us and also for bussiness. Anyways am a happy and a loyal customer.

Re: RE: Its a time to say Good Bye to Airtel

dinesh6121 said:

Good joke....
As a airtel customer I trust that brand...
We(tamilians) have lots of grace in their brand still....
Anyway go ahead,god bless....

Re: RE: Its a time to say Good Bye to Airtel

Sadiq said:

Yeah everyone here have freedom to share their views...
But they create multiple threads for defaming airtel....
Do u think this is correct???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock