Videocon d2h added 4 Sun HD channels... Good Bye Airtel...

RE: Videocon d2h going to add Sun HD channels..When Airtel????

Any chance of adding SUN:hd , SUN MUSIC:hd , KTV:hd , SUN LIFE , SUN ACTION on ADTV since they already hav a good relationship with sun network

Re: RE: Videocon d2h going to add Sun HD channels..When Airtel????

lashok13 said:
Any chance of adding SUN:hd , SUN MUSIC:hd , KTV:hd , SUN LIFE , SUN ACTION on ADTV since they already hav a good relationship with sun network

See they already signed deal with sun network,they have some technical issues to receive this channels in their ses-7 beam....

1)Sun tv hd
2)K tv hd
3)Sun music hd
4)Raj digital plus
5)Raj musix
6)Polimer news
7)Aaseervatham
8)Captain Tv

The above channels already processed by airtel....
Tamil viewers soon enjoy big surprise from airtel end...

dineshakshit1992 said:
....,they have some technical issues to receive this channels in their ses-7 beam......

Please explain this line.... i am unable to understand this. :huh

Dont get annoid Bro!
Wait patiently for few more days. Once the other operator does some thing our ADTV also has to forced to do some thing to retain customer base. Hope it will be thru in a day or two.

I think in the next 7-14 days it will come for sure because TS going to add 6 HD Channels,after which TS will be ahead of ADTV in HD Channel count.Always TS has been ADTV's competitor. That means soon Sun HD Channels coming on ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock