It's Vimal's 'Ishtam'

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 915

BaLaG

Reaction score
Vimal is set for an image makeover. Hitherto known for playing a rural youth, courtesy 'Pasanga', 'Kalavani', 'Thoonganagaram' and 'Eththan', he will be seen as an urban youngster in his forthcoming film.

Titled 'Ishtam', the movie, which is a remake of Tollywood blockbuster 'Yemaindhi Ee Vela', will be directed by Premi Nizar. It will be produced by Ramesh of Balaji Real Media, who is currently busy with 'Osthi'.

Kajal Aggarwal's sister Nisha Agarwal, who was the heroine of the original, will make her debut in Kollywood with the Tamil version. "I am thrilled about stepping into Tamil cinema with Ishtam," she says.

Santhanam is playing a crucial role, while music is by D Imman. Says the director, "Shooting will be completed in one go. Ishtam is about today's youngsters, their mindset and their feelings. I am sure the film will be welcomed in Kollywood too."

Read more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock