iTV Network exit BARC!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,233
Slowly starting with news channels same will happen,
Once ABP had said that they are developing own technology to measure real time ratings, instead of relying on other sources.
Trust issue is not a thing.
Resently (around 6 months ago) a new channel (TV9) overtook ABP in Hindi News rating, and ABP higher TV9 editor who made it possible.
If ratings are fake than why the hell ABP paid some NEWS EDITOR more so ratings will increase?

Trust issue is not a thing.
Resently (around 6 months ago) a new channel (TV9) overtook ABP in Hindi News rating, and ABP higher TV9 editor who made it possible.
If ratings are fake than why the hell ABP paid some NEWS EDITOR more so ratings will increase?
TV9 is not available many cable and SunDirect how come they are getting ratings?

No, it is other way around.
People who sit and believe BARC ratings must be given national awards.
They have lost their credibility. Some of good shows that people actually watch don't get good ratings and shutdown.

TV9 is not available many cable and SunDirect how come they are getting ratings?
Tv9 bharatvarsh channel has some very good and innovative programming even on their youtube channel one can see the views and subscription they r getting..

Channels which r not getting good viewership are bound to leave barc as they dont want to expose themselves in public

iTV channels are so bad now, that no one watches them, it is a fact too.
Also, after Chaudhary left Zee News, most of its audience left too.
Please live between people who watch Hindi news, and see the reality.
NO ONE IS WATCHING NDTV India, ZEE NEWS (not like earlier) and INDIA NEWS.
Its the other way round. In UP, people are more interested in news rather than noise and rarely I have seen republic, zee or times now. New ones like TV9, GNT are getting more popular.
In my family DD news & NDTV are more prominent.

Tv9 bharatvarsh channel has some very good and innovative programming even on their youtube channel one can see the views and subscription they r getting..
BARC doesn't took YouTube viewership. Otherwise, Star Bharat would be topping the chart.

BARC doesn't took YouTube viewership. Otherwise, Star Bharat would be topping the chart.
If they took YT viewership, then ETV would be No 1 in Telugu and it will be in top 5 in the country.

I was talking about TV9 Bharatvarsh, which is in Hindi.
Hindi speaking people most likely don't have Sun DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock